Skip to content
May 22, 2026
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

Bridging The Community’s World Wide

  • Home
  • IP TV LIVE
  • U.S.News
  • LOCAL ELECTION
  • State News
    • Alabama
    • Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Hawaii
    • Idaho
    • Illinois
    • Indiana
    • Iowa
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Louisiana
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan
    • Maine
    • Minnesota
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • Nevada
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • North Carolina
    • North Dakota
    • Oregon
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    • Virginia
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
    • U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Weather
  • Business
  • Health News
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Contact us
Live TV

Vinicius Junior: Real Madrid forward signs new deal at Spanish club until 2027

Vinicius Junior has signed a new Real Madrid contract until 2027.

The Brazilian winger, who has been at Real for five years, is one of the top talents in Spanish football having scored 45 goals in all competitions across the last two seasons.

However, the 23-year-old has been subjected to racist abuse on multiple occasions – the most high-profile incident coming in May when Real’s match at Valencia was stopped for 10 second-half minutes as Vinicius grabbed the referee and pointed towards fans who had abused him.

After the match, Real reported the abuse at Valencia as a “hate crime” while, Vinicius went on to claim that racism is “normal” in LaLiga and that “Spain is known as a country of racists” in Brazil.

LaLiga president Javier Tebas also had to apologise to Vinicius after the Spanish top-flight chief claimed on social media that the forward was being “manipulated” after calling out the Valencia abuse.

The abuse has carried on into this season. Last week, a Sevilla supporter was ejected from their match with Real after allegedly directing racist abuse towards Vinicius, who praised the club for taking swift action. The Brazilian also highlighted how it was the 19th occasion he had been racially abused.

This week LaLiga announced it was investigating allegations of racist abuse directed at Vinicius during El Clasico on Saturday at Barcelona’s Lluis Companys Olympic Stadium.

The abuse is alleged to have happened when Vinicius was substituted at the end of the second half during Real’s 2-1 victory over their arch-rivals.

“LaLiga has been working from the outset to identify the individuals involved in making racist insults and will file the relevant charges as is always the case,” the league said. “We are in direct contact with the police and FC Barcelona.”

On Monday, Vinicius received the Socrates Award at the Ballon d’Or ceremony for his humanitarian work in 2023 – with the 23-year-old vowing to continue his battle against racism in his winning speech.

“I will remain strong in the fight against racism,” said Vinicius. “It is a very sad thing to talk about racism nowadays, but we have to continue in the fight so that people suffer less.

“I’m very happy to receive this award and to help many children in Brazil. I had little chance of getting where I have coming from where I came so it is a pleasure for me to help as many kid as I can so they can have a chance.”

Vinicius finished in sixth place in Monday’s Ballon d’Or prize, an award won by Lionel Messi for the eighth time.

The Argentine – who said this is likely to be the last time he wins the prize – went on to suggest that Vinicius could become a future Ballon d’Or winner in the coming years.

“For a few years, we have seen players that can win it coming through,” Messi told L’Equipe. “It could be hotly contested in the coming years with players like Haaland, Mbappé and Vinicíus Junior.

“There are lots of young players that will fight for the Ballon d’Or. I also think that Lamine Yamal, who is still very young but who has already played very well with Barcelona and has become an important player [could compete].

“There will certainly be others who will fight for it as well with other players yet to appear. It will be a new era.”

 

About Author

dreamboy

See author's posts

Post navigation

Previous Rio Ferdinand: Jury deliberating verdict on alleged racist abuse at former Man Utd and England defender by Wolves fan
Next The ‘Afridi eagle’ takes flight

Related Stories

British Climber Kenton Cool Sets Record with 20th Everest Summit

British Climber Kenton Cool Sets Record with 20th Everest Summit

NYC Launches Lottery for $50 World Cup Football Tickets

NYC Launches Lottery for $50 World Cup Football Tickets

Iran’s World Cup Aspirations Face Challenges Amid US Visa Issues

Iran’s World Cup Aspirations Face Challenges Amid US Visa Issues

Entertainment

Oscar-winning Director Pedro Almodovar Labels Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin as ‘Monsters’ 1

Oscar-winning Director Pedro Almodovar Labels Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin as ‘Monsters’

Pro-Palestine Chants Disrupt Israel’s Eurovision Performance in Vienna Semi-Final 2

Pro-Palestine Chants Disrupt Israel’s Eurovision Performance in Vienna Semi-Final

NYC Exhibit Showcases 3.5 Million Epstein Files to Expose U.S. Corruption 3

NYC Exhibit Showcases 3.5 Million Epstein Files to Expose U.S. Corruption

Chinese Firm Unveils ‘Transformer’ Style Manned Robot GD01 4

Chinese Firm Unveils ‘Transformer’ Style Manned Robot GD01

Cannes Juror Paul Laverty Condemns Hollywood’s Boycott of Actors Over Gaza War Views 5

Cannes Juror Paul Laverty Condemns Hollywood’s Boycott of Actors Over Gaza War Views

Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal Waves Palestinian Flag During Team Parade 6

Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal Waves Palestinian Flag During Team Parade

Gaza Filmmakers Condemn BBC Following Bafta Win for Shelved Documentary 7

Gaza Filmmakers Condemn BBC Following Bafta Win for Shelved Documentary

Top News

WHO Reports 12th Hantavirus Infection in the Netherlands, Urges Enhanced Monitoring on Cruise Ship Passengers

WHO Reports 12th Hantavirus Infection in the Netherlands, Urges Enhanced Monitoring on Cruise Ship Passengers

Western Nations Urge Israel to Halt Illegal Settlement Expansion and Violence

Western Nations Urge Israel to Halt Illegal Settlement Expansion and Violence

Economic Confidence in the US Dips to Lowest Since 2022 Amid Rising Petrol Prices and Iran Tensions

Economic Confidence in the US Dips to Lowest Since 2022 Amid Rising Petrol Prices and Iran Tensions

WHO Elevates Ebola Public Health Risk to ‘Very High’ in DR Congo Amidst Outbreak in Ituri Province

WHO Elevates Ebola Public Health Risk to ‘Very High’ in DR Congo Amidst Outbreak in Ituri Province

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
Editor: Nur M Tofader, Office: 250 Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10177 & Tell: 718 893 0002 (Office), 7188441300, +1212 401 6266, e-mail: Info@millenniuamtv24.com, e-mail: Info@millenniuamnews24.com, Copyright © Millennium News 24/7 | DarkNews by AF themes.