Skip to content
August 22, 2026
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

Bridging The Community’s World Wide

  • Home
  • IP TV LIVE
  • U.S.News
  • LOCAL ELECTION
  • State News
    • Alabama
    • Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Hawaii
    • Idaho
    • Illinois
    • Indiana
    • Iowa
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Louisiana
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan
    • Maine
    • Minnesota
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • Nevada
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • North Carolina
    • North Dakota
    • Oregon
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    • Virginia
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
    • U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Weather
  • Business
  • Health News
  • Urban Cultural Programs
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Contact us
Live TV

NASCAR reverses Ryan Blaney disqualification. Template used in inspection was flawed

NASCAR on Monday rescinded Ryan Blaney’s disqualification at Las Vegas Motor Speedway when series officials found a problem with the template used during post-race inspection.

The reversal restored Blaney’s sixth-place finish from Sunday’s race, which had been stripped hours after the checkered flag for an alleged illegal front shock on his Ford. The disqualification dropped Blaney to last in the race and would have crippled his championship chances.

Blaney went from last in the round-of-eight field to seventh, but his deficit below the cutline was reduced significantly.

“NASCAR has shown a tremendous amount of integrity throughout the process which has led to this conclusion,” Team Penske said in a statement that lauded the reversal. “We are proud of the effort and the results by the No. 12 team during the 2023 season. We look forward to continuing the pursuit of the NASCAR Cup Series Championship.”

NASCAR did not reveal what about the template used in the inspection led to the initial disqualification.

“Monday morning during its race weekend debrief, NASCAR discovered an issue with the damper template used for inspection. NASCAR then conducted a detailed investigation, and has restored the No. 12’s stage and race finishing positions from Sunday,” NASCAR said in a statement.

NASCAR has two more races to set the championship-deciding final field of four drivers. Kyle Larson won at Las Vegas to clinch the first spot in the finale.

 

 

About Author

dreamboy

See author's posts

Post navigation

Previous Lightning captain Steven Stamkos to miss his 2nd straight game with lower-body injury
Next Mercury finalizing deal with Magic assistant Nate Tibbetts to be next coach according to source

Related Stories

What to Know About the Freedom 250 Grand Prix, Trump’s Capital Car Race

What to Know About the Freedom 250 Grand Prix, Trump’s Capital Car Race

Jannik Sinner to Miss US Open Due to Knee Injury

Jannik Sinner to Miss US Open Due to Knee Injury

Harry Kane Clinches Golden Shoe Award for the Second Time

Harry Kane Clinches Golden Shoe Award for the Second Time

Entertainment

Kennedy Center Board Delays Restoration of Trump’s Name Amid Court Order Controversy 1

Kennedy Center Board Delays Restoration of Trump’s Name Amid Court Order Controversy

Angelique Kidjo Makes History with Hollywood Walk of Fame Star 2

Angelique Kidjo Makes History with Hollywood Walk of Fame Star

Tupac Shakur Murder Trial Begins Thirty Years After His Death 3

Tupac Shakur Murder Trial Begins Thirty Years After His Death

‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins 4

‘Truth or fiction’: US trial of Tupac Shakur’s accused killer begins

The Trial of Duane ‘Keffe D’ Davis: Three Decades Since Tupac Shakur’s Death 5

The Trial of Duane ‘Keffe D’ Davis: Three Decades Since Tupac Shakur’s Death

Kennedy Center Votes to Restore Trump’s Name to Venue While Planning Extensive Renovations 6

Kennedy Center Votes to Restore Trump’s Name to Venue While Planning Extensive Renovations

Eurovision to Ban Countries at War from Hosting Contest: Implications Explored 7

Eurovision to Ban Countries at War from Hosting Contest: Implications Explored

Top News

Iran Condemns New US Sanctions as Violation of Sovereign Rights

Iran Condemns New US Sanctions as Violation of Sovereign Rights

Panama Canal to Reduce Daily Shipping Transits Amid Looming Extreme El Niño Event

Panama Canal to Reduce Daily Shipping Transits Amid Looming Extreme El Niño Event

Impact of Trump’s 50% Tariffs on Canada’s Economy

Impact of Trump’s 50% Tariffs on Canada’s Economy

Iran war live: Tehran Condemns US Sanctions as Declaration of War; US President Comments on Iran Deal

Iran war live: Tehran Condemns US Sanctions as Declaration of War; US President Comments on Iran Deal

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
Editor: Nur M Tofader, Office: 250 Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10177 & Tell: 718 893 0002 (Office), 7188441300, +1212 401 6266, e-mail: Info@millenniuamtv24.com, e-mail: Info@millenniuamnews24.com, Copyright © Millennium News 24/7 | DarkNews by AF themes.