Skip to content
May 22, 2026
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

MILLENNIUM NEWS 24/7

Bridging The Community’s World Wide

  • Home
  • IP TV LIVE
  • U.S.News
  • LOCAL ELECTION
  • State News
    • Alabama
    • Alaska
    • Arizona
    • Arkansas
    • California
    • Colorado
    • Connecticut
    • Delaware
    • Florida
    • Georgia
    • Hawaii
    • Idaho
    • Illinois
    • Indiana
    • Iowa
    • Kansas
    • Kentucky
    • Louisiana
    • Maryland
    • Massachusetts
    • Michigan
    • Maine
    • Minnesota
    • Mississippi
    • Missouri
    • Montana
    • Nebraska
    • Nevada
    • New Hampshire
    • New Jersey
    • New Mexico
    • New York
    • North Carolina
    • North Dakota
    • Oregon
    • Pennsylvania
    • Rhode Island
    • South Carolina
    • South Dakota
    • Tennessee
    • Texas
    • Virginia
    • Washington
    • West Virginia
    • U.S. Virgin Islands
  • Politics
  • World News
  • Sports
  • Entertainment
  • Weather
  • Business
  • Health News
  • ADVERTISEMENT
  • About Us
  • Contact us
Live TV

Leipzig parts ways with a key executive linked with Bayern Munich a day before playing Bayern

Leipzig parted ways with its top sports executive Max Eberl on Friday citing a “failure to commit to the club” amid speculation linking him with Bayern Munich. The decision came a day before Leipzig plays Bayern in the Bundesliga.

Leipzig said Eberl had been “relieved … of his duties with immediate effect.” The club denied the decision was linked to the team’s performance or signings.

“His failure to commit to the club has led to us making this decision. It has nothing to do with the squad’s rebuild or results on the pitch,” the club said.

Reports in Germany in recent days have indicated that Eberl could be of interest to Bayern, which has shaken up its own management structure after difficulties on the field last season and off-field issues including the firing of coach Julian Nagelsmann in March and replacing him with Thomas Tuchel.

Eberl, who was a Bayern player in the early 1990s, had pointed to his Leipzig contract when asked about the speculation and said he wanted to focus on the upcoming game against Bayern, in comments published by the Sport Bild newspaper on Wednesday.

Leipzig is a point behind league leader Bayern before the two teams meet Saturday.

As managing director for sport, Eberl joined Leipzig last year and was credited with overseeing a rebuild which has seen established players like Joško Gvardiol and Dominik Szoboszlai depart for large price tags and the arrival of young talents like Loïs Openda and Paris Saint-Germain loanee Xavi Simons.

Leipzig said sporting director Rouven Schröder would move into Eberl’s role.

 

About Author

dreamboy

See author's posts

Post navigation

Previous Coach Jon Cooper is confident the Lightning will meet the challenge of not having Vasilevskiy
Next Man United winger Antony to resume playing after allegations of domestic abuse

Related Stories

British Climber Kenton Cool Sets Record with 20th Everest Summit

British Climber Kenton Cool Sets Record with 20th Everest Summit

NYC Launches Lottery for $50 World Cup Football Tickets

NYC Launches Lottery for $50 World Cup Football Tickets

Iran’s World Cup Aspirations Face Challenges Amid US Visa Issues

Iran’s World Cup Aspirations Face Challenges Amid US Visa Issues

Entertainment

Oscar-winning Director Pedro Almodovar Labels Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin as ‘Monsters’ 1

Oscar-winning Director Pedro Almodovar Labels Trump, Netanyahu, and Putin as ‘Monsters’

Pro-Palestine Chants Disrupt Israel’s Eurovision Performance in Vienna Semi-Final 2

Pro-Palestine Chants Disrupt Israel’s Eurovision Performance in Vienna Semi-Final

NYC Exhibit Showcases 3.5 Million Epstein Files to Expose U.S. Corruption 3

NYC Exhibit Showcases 3.5 Million Epstein Files to Expose U.S. Corruption

Chinese Firm Unveils ‘Transformer’ Style Manned Robot GD01 4

Chinese Firm Unveils ‘Transformer’ Style Manned Robot GD01

Cannes Juror Paul Laverty Condemns Hollywood’s Boycott of Actors Over Gaza War Views 5

Cannes Juror Paul Laverty Condemns Hollywood’s Boycott of Actors Over Gaza War Views

Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal Waves Palestinian Flag During Team Parade 6

Barcelona’s Lamine Yamal Waves Palestinian Flag During Team Parade

Gaza Filmmakers Condemn BBC Following Bafta Win for Shelved Documentary 7

Gaza Filmmakers Condemn BBC Following Bafta Win for Shelved Documentary

Top News

WHO Reports 12th Hantavirus Infection in the Netherlands, Urges Enhanced Monitoring on Cruise Ship Passengers

WHO Reports 12th Hantavirus Infection in the Netherlands, Urges Enhanced Monitoring on Cruise Ship Passengers

Western Nations Urge Israel to Halt Illegal Settlement Expansion and Violence

Western Nations Urge Israel to Halt Illegal Settlement Expansion and Violence

Economic Confidence in the US Dips to Lowest Since 2022 Amid Rising Petrol Prices and Iran Tensions

Economic Confidence in the US Dips to Lowest Since 2022 Amid Rising Petrol Prices and Iran Tensions

WHO Elevates Ebola Public Health Risk to ‘Very High’ in DR Congo Amidst Outbreak in Ituri Province

WHO Elevates Ebola Public Health Risk to ‘Very High’ in DR Congo Amidst Outbreak in Ituri Province

  • Home
  • About Us
  • Facebook
  • Twitter
  • Instagram
  • Youtube
  • tiktok
Editor: Nur M Tofader, Office: 250 Park Avenue, 7th Floor, New York, NY 10177 & Tell: 718 893 0002 (Office), 7188441300, +1212 401 6266, e-mail: Info@millenniuamtv24.com, e-mail: Info@millenniuamnews24.com, Copyright © Millennium News 24/7 | DarkNews by AF themes.